< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Tagged with a Bag

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged with a Bag



FeR tagged me with this Bag meme.

So, ta-dah! Pictured above is my bag with its contents revealed.

From bottom left anti-clockwise:
Biege River Island tote which I got on Sale in Sg- I love the colour and the fact that it's so roomy!
Frozz Barley mints
Lillian Too fengshui token my mom got me in my Chinese Horoscope, which is Rooster- quasi-jade thingy with braided red string
Brown Liz Clairbone leather wallet which I got in NY which was majorly, majorly discounted! I *heart* Century 21 department store in NY!
Foldable umbrella which only cost me RM 9.90 from a wholesale store in Ipoh, peng, leng, cheng! (cheap, beautiful and good) Hahaha.
Panadol and Synflex tablets for those crappy crampy moments
Green packet with marijuana-like leaves illustrated- pocket tissues, because every girl has to carry tissues, right?

In the middle:
Pocket mirror my mom got me from Vietnam- dark-oak circular thingy with carvings
Name card holder from Jim Thompson in Bangkok- fushia rectangle
Car keys- no need to describe la
Office keys- with the Me-to-You keychain
House keys- with the leather Heart-shaped leather keychain
VPN security token- oblong-like thingy with 2G thumbdrive in white attached
Bank security token- oval-like thingy
Lip balm- Banana Boat with SPF 15
Mobile phone- my one year and 5 month old Samsung D600
Pens

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, August 01, 2007, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

YOU GOT MORE STUFF THAN ME!!!! okay, I have to start chucking MORE things into mine! Hahaha!! Silly me!

 
At 12:47 AM, August 02, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

*hehe* You saw the tag! Good!

Not like some ppl gotta tell them got homework *hint hint*

*hehe*

Get a bigger bag then Geo! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home