< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Boob watch!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Boob watch!


I laughed my head off to myself when I saw this sign!!! Spotted it at Shah Alam, opposite the place I usually have lunch at work. HAHAHA. Seriously, what did you first think about when you read the sign?

TGIF x 100,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, June 29, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Oh, we're shocked! And this coming from someone who's shocked by tearjerkers! :D

 
At 5:54 PM, June 29, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

I wasn't shocked at the word, I merely marvelled at how it was visualized and guessed with such ease! We should do Charades with Taboo cards again soon! Imagine acting out Tid Bits! Hahaha.

 
At 11:25 PM, June 30, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

*shy*

hahaha...as long as it sounds the same.

*shy*

didn't think there was a problem with the signage also.

*shy*

so much for spelling. *hehe*

this came from someone who wrote "different shade" okay! I didn't know it was "differentiate"

champion! me! yay!

 
At 11:38 PM, June 30, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

fer: Heehee! Luckily for Microsoft Word Spell Check and Auto Correct, eh?

 
At 1:21 AM, July 02, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

err..nope. "different shade" would come out perfectly spelt what? *hurhur*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home