< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Making my every shot, a power shot!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Making my every shot, a power shot!

I finally bought myself a digital camera after months of reading online reviews, asking people's opinion and checking out prices.

I decided on a Canon PowerShot A710 IS which was one of my original choices. Figures eh! After all the deliberation, I'd settle on what I wanted to get in the first place. Heehee. Should have just saved time and bought it in the first place right? But then, where's the fun in buying it then?!! ;)


The A710 IS is not one of the slimmest nor sleekest cameras around town but I like the solid grip of it in my hands. Plus it has full manual controls for me to tinker and experiment with! I'm very happy!

I haven't actually tested my camera's capabilities to the fullest yet, but I'm sure I'll get the chance to do so in my upcoming trip! I can't wait! I'm so excited...for both! *grins*


Some test shots. Glaring bright sunlight required some tinkering with the manual functions =D And then I also played around a bit with the colour accent functions, choosing to highlight only green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home