< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: My first time

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My first time

I don't know if everyone's first time is always this sickeningly scary, guilt-laden and stressful emotional roller-coaster ride.

The sleepless nights before it deciding whether or not to do it. The visioning of how it should go. Practising mentally what to say, what to do. How to come out of it in one piece.

For me, I'd imagined it would be easy-peasy, piece of cake. But the act itself wasn't as liberating as I thought it would be. The subtle chidding and reproach, the feeling that you've let people down. It sucks and it's tough as hell...

Well, what has to be done, has to be done and I guess what dosen't kill me can only make me stronger. =(

Geez, what a note to start Valentines' Day on! I hope this dosen't give me a 1,000 years bad luck in love or something like that. Haha.

Here's wishing everyone a nicer start to their Valentines' Day than mine!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Hahaha! It doesn't sound too suggestive because Wii knows what you're referring too.

Just write the letter and as you're passing it, say your piece!

 
At 12:44 PM, February 15, 2007, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

Letter passed, so don't look back. I'll still say, if mean things were said from the upper levels, it just goes to show how unprofessional they are. And that's the MORE reason you should leave. Every person needs to lookout for himself, better opportunities, so don't let people's words put you down. Look ahead! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home