< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Sixth sense

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sixth sense


"I should have an accident."

Eerily enough, a lorry hit my car while I was stuck in a jam on the North-South Highway, just after the Bidor exit.

Luckily it wasn't too serious, just a huge dent in my car's bumper and at least, I could still drive my car home. And I'm fine physically, which I suppose, is the most important thing.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Yikes. Did the driver compensate?

Don't go thinking about accidents then - add it to your Taboo list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home