< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: My new room

Monday, June 18, 2007

My new room


Some pictures of my room. I'm totally in love with my new bookshelf. It's perfect for storing my knick knacks, books, magazines, board games and other assorted rubbish I've managed to accumulate. With this latest addition to my room, I congratulate myself that my room has taken on a somewhat neat appearance. *grin*

9 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, June 18, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

teehee!!

I see some similar items I see in my room. Bed, desk, stand lamp!

You shifted? Or new furniture=new room feel? *hehe*

 
At 12:48 PM, June 18, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Wah still so neat. :D And we first thought the bookshelves were changing screens :s

 
At 1:29 PM, June 18, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

fer: I've shifted, this is my new place! :)

janvier: Aiyo! Seriously?! Left, right, upside down...I don't see how my bookshelf looks like a changing screen! Hehe.

 
At 4:18 AM, June 20, 2007, Blogger renzze said...

really neat room!

 
At 10:55 AM, June 20, 2007, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

It's so beautiful!!! Man, now I feel embarrassed!! Hee! Am so glad that this is one place u can start calling comfy Home :)

 
At 11:09 AM, June 20, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

karen and 3-sconder: To be honest, I'm not a fanatically neat person. Let's see how long my room can last in this state! Heehee. And yes, it's nice to have a comfy place after all the crappy places I've stayed in over the past 3 and 1/2 years or so.^^

 
At 2:00 PM, June 20, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

i think janvier meant the picture on right bottom - with the cloth cover thing?

 
At 12:28 PM, June 28, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Yar that's the one we mean. :) Bookshelves with curtains innit? Or really a changing screen now?

 
At 10:27 AM, June 29, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Those are my wardrobes! Hee..From Ikea, only RM 139 each! Cheap cheap! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home