< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Sorry!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sorry!

I've been neglecting my blog!! Sorry!!!!! I actually have posts in drafts, but haven't found the time to upload pictures from my camera and phone.

Have been quite busy. Travelling a bit. Lots of work. Shifted to a new place- finally somewhere I can call "home" in KL. It's pretty fantastic, honestly, except for all the unpacking yet to be completed!

Photos soon. Keep checking this site!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, June 06, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Yay update! Pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home