< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Guess what I saw?

Friday, June 22, 2007

Guess what I saw?

I spotted something pretty interesting (at least to me) pasted on one of the doors of the Pharmaceutical Bureau when I was there about two months back. Finally uploaded the pictures from my phone yesterday night. =D

Hmm..can't spot what I find so interesting?


Zoom in a little closer...



Maybe a little clearer...



Haha. You're all probably clueless as to why a photocopied article pasted onto the back (and front!) of a non-descript door is so interesting to me. For the record, I also spotted a copy pasted on the wall of the room of one of the officers (who incidentally, gave me a hard time that day but THAT is another story altogether!).

Anyway, if you hadn't already guessed, that's an article I wrote up there! Someone even highlighted the quote! Hee hee ^^

It's funny how when you least expect it, a sense of much-delayed satisfaction comes waltzing happily to greet you. And you realize that your efforts were actually appreciated and meant something to someone, somewhere out there. It was a very nice feeling that I'd like to remember.

If you are interested, you can read the article here. I'm afraid the words aren't very sharp and will be a strain to your eyes. But I have no idea how to upload a pdf file. :( Anyone can help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home