< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: I'm a little vain

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm a little vain

I was bored.

So what do you do when you're bored online? Do quizzes of course!!

And for the fun of it, I'm tagging Janvier and 3smem to do it. Because I know you're the two people most likely to bother with the quiz. =D




You Are 61% Vain

You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind them.

How Vain Are You?

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, July 02, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Heh. We're not so vain but still...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home