< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Newly wavy

Friday, May 23, 2008

Newly wavy

Pictured above is my latest hairstyle and I think most of you who know me would probably already have seen me in person with the new change.

Three weeks ago, my hair was at a messy shoulder length that was neither long nor short. Since I was growing out my previous sleek bob hairstyle, cutting it was not an option and I was really irked because my hair would be flat near the crown of my head while the strands at the nape of my neck would stubbornly stick out at awkward angles no matter how much conditioner/ serum I slapped on during or after a shower. Fed up with the unruly mess, I decided to perm it!

Problem solved! The stoically stubborn strands have now been transformed into gentle waves. The funniest comment by far on my new hairstyle is that it makes me resemble a cocker spaniel! Hahaha, I still like it anyhow....

I think it's a great way to grow out shoulder-length hair and because the styling involved is not more time consuming then with my previous style, it makes it totally cool. *big smile*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, May 26, 2008, Blogger Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

Hey gal, nice try!!! I always curl my hair nowadays too haha! Definitely a new fresh pretty look for you ! =)

 
At 10:28 AM, May 26, 2008, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

Yeay! Finally a pic to see the back of your hair!! Great! I can picture it certainly looks fantastic on you. Very modern and sexy. AHEMM... :D

 
At 11:44 AM, May 27, 2008, Blogger colin said...

Wavy is nice...always good when it's less time-consuming too aye? :)

 
At 11:06 PM, May 27, 2008, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

pr3tty* knitty~: Thanks!

3-sec: Hehe, yes, the other time you saw the MMS, not you get to see the back. =D

NaCl: Not less time-consuming, just not more time-consuming..Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home