< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Chocolate mudcake, daisies and forget-me-nots

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chocolate mudcake, daisies and forget-me-nots

Blow the candle and make a wish?
Birthday bouquet


Heartfelt thanks to everyone for all the birthday SMS-es, emails, MSN messages, cards, phone calls and hugs. Also to all four (!!) people (LL, LR, PL, GK) who were involved directly or indirectly, voluntarily or involuntarily in the planning and co-ordination of the surprise bouquet delivered all the way to my extremely surprised self in Sabah, thanks a million- I'm really touched to bits.

I think I should have no room for doubt if anybody in this world really cares for me (which in my darkest emo-moments, I often find myself wondering) because evidently a lot of people who matter a whole lot to me, do.

My sincerest thanks!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, March 31, 2008, Blogger Janvier said...

Happy birthday girl!

 
At 10:38 PM, March 31, 2008, Blogger FeR said...

ooo! i missed your birthday! was prolly talking to you and yet didn't realise. aiyo! so terrible laa me. :P

let's go have tea one day at yogitree @ Gardens! cheaper than delicious! :D

 
At 8:20 PM, April 01, 2008, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

janiver: Thankiu again! :)

fer: Heee...yeah, we were gossiping about Malaysian Dreamgirl if I remember correctly. Hahaha, I've yet to watch eps 8!

Oohh..I've never tried yogitree..any good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home