< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: "Zhou sun" from HK

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Zhou sun" from HK

Hong Kong Skyline from the Avenue of Stars

Good morning!! Today is my fourth day in Hong Kong. I absolutely love it so far! The weather is just right for walking- you can wear short sleeves comfortably, with a light cardigan and yet, not sweat and get all sticky while walking. Perfect!

The shopping is crazily fabulous- literally at every corner, you will bump into a Giordano, Bossini, Hang Ten, Watsons or Sasa outlet. Crazy...it's paradise! *big grin*

The sushi here is also so fresh and yummy! The Hana Maki here is fabulous- Thick, succulent slices of raw salmon (about 3!) wrapped around a samll 20-cent sized ball of rice and heaped with Japanese mayonnaise topped with generous amounts of ebiko, I'm in love!


OK, I got to run now. I need to find a pair of shoes for my bridesmaid's dress really badly cause the wedding is this Saturday! OMG! So last minute, right?! I hope I can still fit into the dress what with the copious amounts of sushi, egg tarts and nai cha (mik tea) I'm ingesting...

Hugs and kisses,
Someone totally in love with HK

p/s Today's my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday dad! Not that he reads my blog, but anyway...:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home