< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: 'Pat' meme

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

'Pat' meme

I've been tagged by this Meme of 8 by Janvier and 3smem. Figured I'd better get down to it before I get tagged the 3rd time! =D So here we go, 8 random facts about me. (Though I got tagged twice, first by Janiver and then by 3smem, dosen’t mean I need to double this meme…Heehee)

ONE
I’ve kept a diary since I was 13 years old. In those early days without laptops and before I discovered the wonderful world of the Internet and blogs, I wrote in cheap spiral bound notebooks and old recycled school exercise books. Back in Ipoh in the early 90s- I’d never heard of Moleskines and leather bound journals only existed in story books for me. I kept at handwriting my journals in college and my first two years in uni in KL. Then, in Glasgow, I upgraded to writing in Word documents on my faithful laptop. Today, I blog.

TWO
I am a pretty good swimmer and my best stroke is breastroke. In fact, when I was 11 or so, my swim coach told my mum I should train to be a professional swimmer. My mother was non-commital and asked me what I thought- I was at a self-concious age and I gave up swimming lessons soon after that due to some persistent ear infections. But I still swim pretty well. In fact, it’s a sport I do better than my brother.

THREE
I like to brush my teeth after every meal, if possible and sometimes, just because I feel like it. It’s a habit I picked up somewhere along the road while growing up. I think it’s because I like the minty, squeaky clean feeling of freshly brushed teeth.

FOUR
I dislike and try to stay away from foods with pungent smells and tastes that linger in your pallete like garlic, onions, spring onions, coriander, leeks, petai and durians.

FIVE
I am disgusted by insincerity and touched by kindness.

SIX
I have a thing for tallness and creativity in the opposite sex. By tall, I mean at least 5 ft seven and above, (because I’m 5 ft 3 and I like to wear 3 inch heels) and by creativity I mean, he can write, do graphic design, webpage programming, is musically inclined, draw or paint.

SEVEN
If I wasn’t a corporate rat helplessly running in a hamster’s exercise wheel, I would be a make up artist or personal assistant of a mega star in Hollywood. Imagine the crazy freebies the celebrities will just discard carelessly and the money you can make from selling their secrets/photographs! (OK, this is definitely a side effect of watching too much E! on Astro!)

EIGHT
I once removed an extra bit of mole-like flesh from my body by tying a string tightly around it (that I tightened every day for good measure) so that the blood supply was cut off and it fell off, as a bit of darkened and shrivelled skin, after about a week. I never told my parents and I think I got the idea from TV.

I tag BeeStungLips, Valen, Renzze, and anyone else who reads this and ‘eat already got nothing to do.’

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, August 15, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

No way can we ever amputate ourselves like that.

 
At 10:12 AM, August 16, 2007, Blogger savante said...

I like that last bit :) DIY removal of mole!

 
At 10:46 PM, August 20, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Thank you, thank you! *takes sweeping bow* hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home