< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: I Will Always Love You

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Will Always Love You

I blogged about how much I love Whitney Houston's version of I will always love you in the movie the Bodyguard recently so it was a shock when I woke up last Sunday & while I was eating my breakfast my dad, (who had already been up hours before me & read the papers) told me that she had been found dead. Her death saddened me, perhaps more accutely because of its unexpectedness.

How quickly things and circumstances can change.

But yet, as normal humans, we mourn, the sadness passes or dulls and we have to move on or appear like we have in the hope that we soon will, but perhaps who we are is not who we were at the beginning.

And that change at least, I think is not always a bad thing.

Singapore, 14-Feb-2012

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home