< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: But above all, I wish you love

Friday, December 16, 2011

But above all, I wish you love

Joy, Happiness & Love
                                
Having finished watching for the 2nd time around, Gilmore Girls (All 7 seasons!)- which in my opinion is one of the best TV series ever made- I just wanted to share one of my favourite scenes from the movie.

I will always love you- one of the greatest songs ever written. Beautiful in its simplicity. 

I also loved Whitney Houston's version in The Bodyguard.

Since it's close to Christmas, with the atmosphere of giving in the air, I 'd like to wish everyone love, of the pure and unsullied kind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home