< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Older but not wiser?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Older but not wiser?

Silly as it may sound, but the twisty root of my wisdom tooth (pictured above) reminds me of those you find on beansprouts.

The dentist said it was unusual for teeth to have a root like mine (oh ye convoluted tooth!) and asked me if I wanted to bring it home and I said "yes" because I wanted to leave it under my pillow for the tooth fairy to find and leave me a dollar in return. LOL.

Incidentally, the root broke in my gum because the dentist couldn't see its unsual shape from the X-ray, and she had to do some extra procedure to extract the chipped root. The whole process really sounds more painful than it actually was.

I think I've come very far from being the little kid who was so, so afraid of the dentist and many other things.

Here's to being stronger and wiser, although sans wisdom tooth ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home