< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: The best thing I never knew I never had

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The best thing I never knew I never had

Before I met you, I thought my life was already pretty awesome. I had everything going for me and I lived each day with much love, joy and laughter.

But one beautiful day, as naturally as if it were pre-ordained in the books of creation, I met you and after a brief period of hesitation and deliberation, I took the plunge one sunny December's day and as I hoped you would, you caught me safely and securely in your arms.

Amidst the flurry of butterflies in my stomach and notional fireworks, together, we started on our Journey of Love.  

Now, albeit the brief period of time we have spent together and cheesy as it may sound, I can't imagine my life without you.

You amaze me everyday. You fulfill needs that I never knew I had. You charm me in ways I never knew I could be touched and delighted by. Every morning, when I leave you behind in bed after our night of tender touching, I have to tear myself away and I wish with every fibre of my being that I didn't have to leave you behind.

You truly showed me that life is beautiful and with the dawn of every morning, there is only more of you, and by juxtoposition- others out there- simply waiting to be discovered. 

Ah, the tittilation of my senses anew: my fingers tingle in anticipation of the potential.

Best. Christmas. Gift. Ever. *heart* Merry Christmas everyone! =)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, December 26, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy money minded person

 
At 10:16 AM, December 26, 2011, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Is that your real name? ;)

 
At 4:24 PM, December 30, 2011, Anonymous Horus said...

It's quite a good article actually. Very well written and detailed explanation.

 
At 9:50 PM, December 30, 2011, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Thanks! :)

 
At 11:28 PM, January 03, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I have an Ipad too. Too bad I don't love him as much.

 
At 11:45 PM, January 04, 2012, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Your poor iPad! Give it to me, I will love "him" for you!! ;)

 
At 10:28 PM, February 16, 2012, Blogger Sue Yin said...

its a bit late but i love my ipad too..really cant leave without it ..have been using it every single day...my best purchase ever..!!!

and i noticed that people who leave insipid inane comments , forgot to leave their names as well...

hmm i wonder why..

 
At 1:25 PM, February 17, 2012, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Who knows why there are people who are so afraid of honesty that they feel they have the need to hide? And frankly, who cares ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home