< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Paying it Forward

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Paying it Forward


I returned from Singapore today after 3 full days of work-related meetings to find a pleasant little surprise in my mailbox. I'm going to be the very happy recipient of a care package all the way from Switzerland!

Just to give everyone some background details:

Previously, I read on Mabel's blog about the interesting concept of Paying it Forward, an idea based on the movie Pay it Forward starring Haley Joel Osment, Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey to name a few. I have not watched the movie before but from what I gather, the idea is to do something nice for someone who in turn must pass the act of kindness on to other people and they to others in turn. Sort of like casting a web of kindness and good will that will hopefully go on infinitely.

It sounded like a very nice thing to be part of and I was lucky enough to be picked by Mabel. *big smile*

Hence in turn, I will be doing something nice (I have not decided what yet) for some of the readers of my blog. Unfortunately, because June is going to be an extremely busy month for me at work with lots of travel, I cannot promise that I will do it by this month, but I will definitely try to do it before the end of this year.


So simply, drop me a comment if you'd like to receive a bit of kindness to brighten up your day. Closing date 6-June-2008.

p/s non-bloggers can also apply

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, May 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a new car can?

 
At 4:27 PM, May 30, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

iPhone for me!

 
At 6:08 PM, June 04, 2008, Blogger FeR said...

me? me?

want my NZ address? *hehe*

 
At 9:49 PM, June 12, 2008, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

aaron and aycee: I want a Honda, Nokia 6500 and a 8G Ipod nano, please. Thankiu! :)

fer: Send ur add to my email! Didn't managed to take it down over MSN the other day...

 
At 10:42 AM, June 14, 2008, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

I want... hmmm... A TIME WHERE ALL OF US CAN MEET UP FOR CHIT CHAT!!!!

*sobbies*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home