< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: While I'm away, donate some free rice!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

While I'm away, donate some free rice!


I'm leaving for Paris tonight! It seems surreal that I'm actually going to get on a plane and fly there in about 20 hours time. I just finished packing my luggage and all that's left to chuck in tomorrow are some toiletries that I need to use tonight. Bleghhhhhh...I'm glad that's done. I hate packing bags!

I've actually been so busy with work recently that I haven't really had time to plan or really feel excited about this trip. So sad right? A
fter Paris, I'll be heading to London for a couple of days to meet up with some friends and do touristy stuff, so I don't think there will be any updates from me till at least when I get back to KL (and emerge from the backlash avalanche of work that I'm already bracing myself for) *scared*.

However, knowing the Internet addict in me, I can never go too long without logging on, so I might just sneak in some time to blog. Heehee. Meanwhile, do browse my Flickr account (link is in my sidebar) where I finally got around to uploading a few paltry photos from my recent trip to Thailand. I actually meant to upload more from my US and Australia trips last year, but somehow couldn't squeeze in the time! *sigh* Also, if you are feeling charitable and nerdy brainy, go to this really nerdy cool United Nations site freerice.com where you can improve your English vocabulary while donating rice to help end world hunger! It can be your good deed for the day :)

Lastly, if you haven't already noticed, I changed the design of my Google Adsense ads to have rounded corners- I think it looks much nicer don't you? I also especially like the recent spat of Advertlets and Nuffnang ads. So, if you see anything that interests you, don't hesitate to click on it to find out more. Think of it as your other good deed for the day! Thank you!!^_^

As they say in France, au revoir!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, December 07, 2007, Blogger colin said...

Have fun! Come back safe with lots of stories & photos :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home