< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Virtual paperdolls

Friday, October 12, 2007

Virtual paperdolls



Some of you should remember playing with paperdolls or remember seeing your sisters or girl cousins playing with them way back when 5 Hacks sweets only cost RM 0.20.

You know, those dolls that came in sheets of stiff cardboard with perforations where the doll and clothes could be pushed out and "dressed" in the cardboard clothes which had these little extra bits of cardboard tabs on the top of the clothes to "hang" them onto the doll?

Oooooooh, I had loads of fun with those paper dolls. Even smuggled them illegally to primary school to show them off to my friends. Haha. Too bad they didn't really last because the cardboard gave way very easily, especially at the doll's neck and clothes's hanging tabs. I decapitated many a doll before I grew out of that phase. At one point, I remember even attempting to make my own paper dresses for my dolls!

So imagine my sheer delight and excitement, upon discovering this amazing Facebook application, polyvore.com where designer clothes, jewellery (Tiffanys!), bags, luxury makeup (Benefit! Stila! Laura Mercier!) abound for you to conjour up the outfit of your dreams right along with matching accessories and makeup.

It's playtime with virtual paperdolls for the grown-up girl who's in a holiday mood! =D

For those of you in Malaysia, enjoy your long Raya weekend to the fullest!! For those of you everywhere else, have a great weekend as well! xoxo

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, October 14, 2007, Blogger Valen said...

Very cute wor. I must 'play' with that too ;)

BTW, I can't 'find' you on Facebook... >:(

 
At 2:36 PM, October 16, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

valen: Must play, must play!! But be warned, it's VERY addictive! Hee...Eh, how come cannot find la...

 
At 10:52 PM, October 16, 2007, Blogger savante said...

OMg I've played with that too! How gay am I!

 
At 5:49 PM, October 17, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

savante: Do you mean polyvore.com or paperdolls? Fun aren't they both?! Hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home