< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: View of my desktop

Friday, October 05, 2007

View of my desktop


I was tagged by Valen to 'pimp' my desktop. So here it is: the view of the desktop on my laptop. I thought that today was a fitting day to do this tag because the very cool wallpaper I am using was given to me by my Filipino colleague, who I just found out today, resigned from my company

I'm not shocked, not like how I used to be when I first started working. Colleagues come and go at work, it's just a fact of working life. But I can't help feeling a bit sad that's all. Because it was fun working with this person, and I know that we won't be seeing each other at the upcoming meeting in Nov.

So if you're reading this, know that you'll be missed! Who knows, in this tiny industry of ours, we might meet again? ^_^

I tag the following peeps to do this simple tag:
Janvier
3-seconder
FeR
Jacz
pr3tty* knitty~

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, October 06, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

-_-"

meme??

but i like your desktop picture...so cute!!!

 
At 11:45 AM, October 06, 2007, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

Hahaha! I was about to say, FeR is sure going to flip when she reads about being tagged again! ;)

OH well, FeR, goes to show, WE ALL THINK ABOUT YOU!!!

*GRINS*

OKay... and now i have to pimp my desktop too

*scurries away*

p/s: I don't think there's such word as 'scurries'

 
At 4:38 AM, October 07, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

There is such a word, 3-seconder. :D If not where did you hear that word wor...

We likes the wallpaper! the iPhone wallpaper it is! Just how big is your screen resolution?

 
At 2:21 PM, October 08, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

FeR: Simple meme only ma...heehee...Cute hoh the two clown fish?

3-sec: The word "scurry" always makes me think of mice! :)

janvier: Yeah, I love my wallpaper too. Dunno, my colleague downloaded from somewhere...my screen resolution is the standard Windows? I never change any settings. Why?

 
At 9:00 AM, October 10, 2007, Blogger David The Man said...

yay... no need to do meme...

 
At 10:38 AM, October 10, 2007, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

david the man: You wanna do is it? Haha, tag you also la then!

 
At 1:09 PM, October 10, 2007, Blogger David The Man said...

Dun wan la... anyway... since you invite me, then ok lah... maybe... see first la...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home