< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Pink for October (and throughout the year)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pink for October (and throughout the year)

Check out the two new buttons on my sidebar! Nice aren't they? Being a total html idiot, I'm so happy that I figured out how to put them onto my blog with some nifty html tips from my good buddy, Valen!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it's a cause that I support so I thought I'd do my bit and help promote knowledge about this disease.

If you thought that:

* Men do not get breast cancer
* If you are cancer-free five years after a diagnosis, you are cured
* Mammograms prevent breast cancer
* You are too young to worry about breast cancer

You need to read this where the myths of breast cancer are debunked.

Also, do click on the pretty buttons on my sidebar to go to the official Pink for October website for more information about the cause.

Even better, if you have a blog, why not go Pink for October and help spread awareness about this disease? :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

Going pink! We so cannot. We go green!

 
At 1:24 PM, October 22, 2007, Blogger David The Man said...

Now someone's going pink! I'm blue for this whole week and next week too. You will know why la... I will tell you in my blog later... sabar ya...

 
At 2:44 PM, October 24, 2007, Blogger Valen said...

They go well with your blog!

BTW, you've got tagged!! Go to http://valenathome.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home