< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Hi from London!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hi from London!


I'm writing this post from an Internet cafe which serves really tasty and healthy organic food (I like!) just down the road from my friends' London apartment. The cafe gives free Internet access for one hour with any food purchase so I'm making full use of it. Hehe. The local time is about 1.20 pm.

I'm having a brunch of ham and cheese sandwich with hot tea and milk, and organic mango, apple and grapefruit juice...Mmmm...:) The weather in London is cold but sunny! I've never been s
o happy to see the sun after spending 4 miserably cold and drizzly days in Paris. Felt as if I would never be really warm again! *Brrrrr*

OK, more on my trip when I get back to warm and sunny KL! xoxo

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, December 14, 2007, Blogger FeR said...

I is so jelessssssss!!!

I miss UK!

So nice! Cafe! Walking! Cold weather! Wheeeeeee!!!

The best thing is the feeling that you're home - when you take off your coat. *hehe*

 
At 6:03 AM, December 19, 2007, Blogger Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

hey there!

I miss UK as well!!! ENjoy your time there ya!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home