< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: It's 2am and it's late at night...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's 2am and it's late at night...

I'm having insomnia. It's actually been quite a while since I've had it.

Perhaps it's because I've been LAPtop-less this past few months, perhaps I have less reason to be unable to sleep, perhaps work's been so exhausting I need all the sleep I can.

But tonight, I think it's mostly due to the mocha latte I had at Coffee Bean 4 hours plus ago with LAD. I knew I shouldn't have had it! I knew it to the very core of my being.

He told me I wouldn't be able to sleep, and he was right.

But I wanted it so much, I was feeling out of sorts, with a slight headache, and the warm, smooth, not-too-sweet liquid caffein goodness felt oh-so-rejuvenating at that time. A balm for my battered soul. Haha.

So here I am, not being able to sleep, yet not alert enough to edit. Instead, here I am blogging.

Mocha latte nonwithstanding, I'm feeling rather contemplative tonight. All sorts of questions are floating around in my brain.

Where am I gonna be in 5 years time?

What do I actually want out of life?

What food to snarfle during this 4-day long weekend in Ipoh?

What sort of parent do I want to be to my future kids (if any)?

Why do I feel I'm OK-normal sometimes and just plain weird other times?

How to get my passport renewed in time for trip to Cambodia?

What's the one thing that I would change, if I could change my life?

What should I get the brother for his birthday?

What to buy home for the parents?

Should I get an SLR camera?

What model to get?

How to get enough money to get that?

Does coffee give you gas?

Ponder ponder. I dunno-la, 'cept for the last! Brain is dead. Not functioning anymore.

Going to curl up in bed with Wind-up Bird Chronicle till blessed sleep decends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home