< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Wi-fi rocks through and through!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wi-fi rocks through and through!

I had a pleasant surprise today!

My laptop back in action!

My locum place has wireless! WAHHHHHHHHH! No, it's not the shop itself. I think it's probably a cyber cafe or office nearby. So happy! It was a serendipitous discovery. Brought along my laptop today to work on something for work and was surprised to see a wireless network detected, funnily, named BLUETOOTH. Much thanks to whoever is unwittingly sharing this connection with me.

Me and the internet, I think we've got FATE!!

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger FeR said...

can even do locum after work? *hee hee*

hmm...extra income sounds good to me too...hmm...

 
At 12:30 AM, August 25, 2006, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

fer: only on alternate weekends...I want a life too! =D

 
At 2:50 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

Cool!!! I can understand the excitement of having wireless!! Got my new laptop and I'm using the same trick as you here! FREE internet access from someone's account. I'm sorry larr, but i'm desperate for connection too ;)

 
At 7:07 PM, August 28, 2006, Blogger FeR said...

i'm wifi-less coz i don't have the laptop nor pda or phone to try it out. *sob*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home