< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Pictures in my phone

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pictures in my phone

Having a camera phone nowadays is not a big deal anymore.

"Your camera how many mega pixel? O.3 only ah? Chey..." Haha. But I am rambling.

I recently uploaded pictures from my handphone (2.0 mega pixel, hah!) into my office PC cause my cranky 4-year old laptop can't install the handphone software due to some $%#@& software clash, forcing me to blog this from work...What to do?


Here are some of my pictures. I love the quality, considering it's from a phone camera. =D


Although nothing out of the ordinary, I realize the pictures tell a story of my life and what I've been up to of late. Enjoy.

Somewhere over the rainbow...taken outside my house in Ipoh.

My fav comfy chair with the IKEA throw cushions in green and yellow in my room.

Artistic shot of pink rose from LAD.

Me and my dad's birthday cake. It's homemade by my mum.

Ching Ming at Batu Gajah. It's a small town tradition to burn firecrackers after the grave has been cleaned and decorated.

My wee one-month old cousin at his full moon party. Sooo tiny and cute!

Yummy italian cream custard thingy called panna cotta, from the SS2 Italian place, I forgot the name of the restaurant.

Tau foo far with brown sugar from the stall opposite my office.

My mum's flowers in my garden at home in Ipoh.

Chammomile tea and scones with strawberry jam at Winter Warmers @ The Curve


Flea market @ Plaza Mount Kiara


Ei Lynn's wedding at Ipoh Methodist church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home