< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Just taking a break

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just taking a break


It's sometimes great to take a break from work, simply for the sake of taking a break.

I'm on leave today for no particular reason except that I'm sick and tired, and a bit depressed, from my 9-6 pm or later routine. I've a bunch of leave leftover from last year which I've never found time to take. The office won't crash down just because I'm not there, I've realized.

So far, my chillout day has been great. Woke at 9.30 and decided to head to Ikano to exchange some items I bought over the weekend: accidentally bought a queen-sized bed sheet from Aussino when I really needed a super single.



Am now in Starbucks@ The Curve enjoying a yummy brunch of tuna sandwich and orange juice. Ahhhh...the environment here is so nice. Cool air-con, nice, jazzy piped music, warm lighting. I feel alert and productive. Creative. Happy. Contented.


I think all offices should relocate to Starbucks, or at least try to emulate the conducive work environment. I think I'd get a lot more work done then. Rather than idly stoning half the time, my mind wandering aimlessly and pretending to work the other half of it. Oh, and also stiffling the huge yawns that makes my eyes all teary.

Planning to do a spot of shopping, browse around Borders and later heading KLCC to watch Grease the musical. Greased Lightnin'!! =)

I'm lovin' it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home