< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: A brave new world

Thursday, September 06, 2012

A brave new world

Writing honestly and sincerely from the heart takes a lot of effort, and baring your soul & thoughts for the world to see and read, skeletons, weaknesses, flaws, ugliness and all takes a certain kind of unique courage.

I am attempting this again, but at another domain. After 8 years of blogging at Blogspot, (I can't believe it's been so long!), I have decided to move on for a number of reasons I shall not divulge here. Contact me if you wish to get the address of my new blog. If not, whatever brought you here to read this, I hope you found what you were looking for.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home