< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Tootsie trivia

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tootsie trivia


Received this email from my friend last week:

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

Bet you tried it. Haha. Go figure, about hand-foot coordination.

OK, this is a nonesensical post. I actually just wanted to show off my bright, shiny fuschia pedicure I just got done today. It certainly cheers me out of my pre-Monday night blues- looking at my toes and wriggling them while I'm typing this post. :D

Have a good week ahead everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home