< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: MB today, maybe not tomorrow

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MB today, maybe not tomorrow

I hardly, if ever blog about politics and am not about to begin today.

But this latest circus in my homestate of Perak has me going what the %&@# x 10 everytime I so much so as browse The Star online these past two days and I just need to say this: "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO OUR DEMOCRACY????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Politics is a murky cesspool and I think politicians are charlartans, the lot of them. But for goodness sake, please can you all not be so blatantly stupid and unjust. Makes me feel like tearing the heads off the idiots making the innane statements in the newspapers since they evidently, are not using their brains anyway. Better feed them to some hungry dogs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home