< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Cryptic Text Message

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cryptic Text Message


I think I may be the very happy owner of an I-Phone, but I can't say for sure and am trying hard not to jump for joy yet.

I await in curious anticipation.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, December 20, 2009, Blogger FeR said...

wheeeeee! have u gotten confirmation? looks like iPhone to me! :D

 
At 7:32 PM, December 20, 2009, Blogger Janvier said...

Oooh waiting to hear what it is!

 
At 8:38 PM, December 20, 2009, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Heheh, it's an imitation one from China. I can't wait to go home to see it also...>.<

 
At 7:48 PM, December 28, 2009, Blogger 3-Seconder said...

phweet!!! Imitation also good enough lah! hahahaha!! i wish i have an imitation BlackBerry!! *hint*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home