< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: One word

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One word

If I were to describe today in one word, it would be painful.

I asked my friend and he told me his day was fucktasticpainintheassgoddamnkillmenow.That kinda cracked me up at bit. Haha.
Someone else was having a worse day than me though if such colourful vocabulary came as naturally to me as it obviously did to him, I might have described my day as fucktasticpainintheassgoodamnkillmenow as well.

So why the need for such succinct eloquence? Sigh, what else but the dreaded four-lettered word, W.O.R.K.

I shall not elaborate, but suffice to say, I'm in a deep cesspool of shit because I was honest and 'fessed up. I'm bracing myself to face the full wrath of the Gods from Heaven above tomorrow. Thunder and lightning, snowstorm or avalanche, bring it on!


Humour aside, I can't help feeling a sense of trepidation but come what may, cause at the end of the day, it's just a job.

And I count myself blessed enough to realize that what I do for a living does not solely define who I am.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, January 15, 2010, Blogger Janvier said...

Yo hope things have improved since! Weekend is coming! Cheer up ya! :)

 
At 5:34 PM, January 17, 2010, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Thanks Janvier! :) I had a wonderful weekend and know what, things didn't turn out too bad at work. Worry wort me..hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home