< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: My new bathroom plant

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My new bathroom plant

This (pic left) is a new plant in my bathroom. About two weeks ago, I bought a big plant at Ikea which cost me a mere RM 3.90, split it into two small pots, kept one and gave one to my housemate.

At first I was a little worried that the plants would not survive but they seem to be doing just fine. I think this would make a very nice and thoughtful gift for anyone. So simple too!

The little plant really makes my bathroom look much cheerier. Just the thing to vanquish the early morning blues I'm often prone to. :D


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home