< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: My latest Vain Venture

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My latest Vain Venture

Colour and highlights done at Crop Studio, Kuchai Lama Entrepreneurs Park

If you're interested to read more about my hairy adventures, click the links below:

My Hairscapades
Newly wavy

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, May 25, 2011, Anonymous amyra86 said...

helo i saw ur entry bout doing ur hair at crop studio. can u share with me (i know is quite long to u but if u can remember)is it they give good service especially to chemical service?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home