< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: My Happy Sunday Brekkie

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Happy Sunday Brekkie

Two fluffy wholemeal pancakes with cream cheese, yummy assorted sliced fruits, drizzled with maple syrup and sprinkled with a light dusting of cinnamon sugar.

I started my Sunday with a very late breakfast at Marmalade in Bangsar Village. Mmmm...this is one of my all-time favourite breakfasts in the whole wide world! I'm always in such a good mood after eating it. *satisfied smile*

Oh, except one occasion which I shall herewith, refer to as The RM 18 Incident. Haha, but that is a story for another day.

Today, I just want to be happy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, August 18, 2008, Blogger FeR said...

oooooo! yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home