< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: An engagement, A newborn baby and Happily ever afters

Sunday, July 06, 2008

An engagement, A newborn baby and Happily ever afters

There've been a flurry of happy events recently in the lifes of some wonderful people whom I hold very dear and close to heart.

My ex-roommate in college got engaged to my ex-boss! He proposed to her in Florence, Italy! And check out the gorgeous engagement ring below. Very fairytale like ,eh? But for me, most fabulously of all is that, they met each other in Sydney, through ME when I visited! I wasn't even originally supposed to share a room with my roommate if it weren't for the fact that her original roommate had dropped out of the course at the last minute! It's a marvel that everything turned out just the way it should be. So happy for the both of you RG & CL!

Isn't that a huge rock?!!! Haven't managed to ask her how many carats it is! Hehe.

Another close friend of mine delivered her baby today (technically, it should be yesterday since it's already after 12 midnight)! Isn't he so pink and cute all bundled up in the blanket? Geo and TV, I hope you don't mind me posting this picture of your son online to share with the world even before the both of you! I'm just too excited and happy after all the anticipation, more so for the both of you I'm sure. CONGRATS to the both of you!

Freshly-minted one day old face! Ahh..the wonders of MMS!

So, today is a happy, happy day. Riding on the hope and happiness of my friends, I might even be willing to concede that personal happily ever afters, exist.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home