< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: RM 150 poorer

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

RM 150 poorer

With one hundred and fifty bucks, I could have:
  • Bought that lovely, comfortable pair of dark purple mules with tassles from Hush Puppies
  • Given my cranky laptop a upgrade and reformatting at Low Yatt
  • Bought three to four CDs of my choice that are too old to have pirated versions
  • Treated my family to a nice dinner in Ipoh
  • Watched fifteen movies!
  • Put aside a contribution for a planned trip to Glasgow
  • Paid office parking for 50 days

On Monday, I paid RM 150 to replace the dead batteries for my Baby. *sigh* Actually, can't whine la because if my Baby is out of action, it's like I've lost my right arm lor...So, I'm really glad that I've gotten back full use of my "limbs" now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home