< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: 2 hours of my life

Thursday, September 29, 2005

2 hours of my life

In 2 hours of my life, I can:

  • Watch two episodes of Desperate Housewives/4 episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  • Have a much needed, restful nap.
  • Have a good heart-to-heart catch up with close pals.
  • Enjoy a decent 3-course fine dining meal.
  • Drive back to Ipoh.
  • Fly about 1/3 of the journey to Tokyo.
  • Watch a good movie.
  • Listen to Coldplay's X&Y album 1.5 times.
  • Repeatedly listen to Greenday's Time of Your Life 40 (!!) times.
  • Read CLEO magazine cover to cover.
  • Read a few chapters of Chronicles of Narnia.
  • Have a haircut complete with treatment.
  • Blog a fairly long entry with pictures.
  • Meet Bump into the love of my life!


Today I wasted 2 whole hours of my life...

doing nothing but WAITING! %&$#@!

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Janvier said...

Waiting for the love of your life?

 
At 10:03 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

u must b very frust when u write dis blog ehh??

 
At 12:19 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

janvier: A figure of speech..hehehe..but yea, where is he??!

snoopy: Yupp, super frus man! Be ta han o...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home