< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: My Baby's first 5,000

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Baby's first 5,000


The milleage on my Baby has reached 5,000 miles!! Sent her for her first service -since I got her- in Ipoh this weekend... Cost me RM 65, okay what.

5,000 miles, not a bad distance for 3 and a half months eh? Me and my baby, we can go the distance!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, September 21, 2005, Blogger D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

Wow what a good mum who really care 4her baby. Bring her to 'sai pak pak' o not? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home