< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Basket Case

Monday, October 10, 2005

Basket Case

The lyrics of this super old Greenday song from their 1994 album, Dookie (which is slang for faeces according to Wikipedia seems fittingly appropriate considering the drift of my upcoming posts...*whine whine*

Disclaimer : I'm not really much of a whiner in person. Whining in my blog de-stresses me...hee hee...so bear with me.

Basket Case by Greenday

"Do you have the time to listen to me whine?
About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it!"

*Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned?!


I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause it's bringing her down


*Chorus

Grasping to control...
So I better hold on

*Chorus

Super cannot make it looks but their music
more than makes up for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home