< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: 'Cause it's bittersweet...

Monday, October 03, 2005

'Cause it's bittersweet...

The word "Bittersweet" cropped up In a conversation with a friend over the phone. It got me thinking about a song that I've been addicted to lately. Playing it in a loop on the website [www.theclickfive.com] as I'm blogging this.

Just the Girl by Click 5



She's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doing
She pushed me in the pool at our last school reunion
She laughs at my dreams but I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems she's the one I'm after

"Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for"

She can't keep a secret for more than an hour
She runs on one hundred proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me, the more I adore her
What can I do? I'd do anything for her

*Chorus

And when she sees it's me
On her caller ID
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringing in my head
Still ringing in my head


She's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doing
Knows just what to say so my whole day is ruined


*Chorus x 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home