< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: A little under the weather...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little under the weather...

Down with sorethroat and flu :( Hope I recover before Sunday which is the day of the 10km Standard Charted Run I'm participating in this year. Had some Redoxon Vitamin C Blackcurrent Flavoured Effervescent Drink in the office yesterday. I took the above photo with my iPhone because it struck me that the purple colour of the drink matched the colour of my pink mug. Haha.The cute hugging creatures on the mug are Moomins, a Swedish/ Finnish cartoon. The mug was a gift from an ex-colleague. I've never read or watched any of the books or cartoons though. Probably it's possible to find the cartoons on YouTube I think.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, July 27, 2010, Blogger colin said...

So how was the run? :)

 
At 12:16 PM, August 10, 2010, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Invigorating! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home