< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: 'Sibuk' is my middle name

Saturday, October 14, 2006

'Sibuk' is my middle name

"Sniff sniff, what's that...oooh, do I smell something that can fill the rumble in my tum..."


"Hmmph...Nike ACG sandals in Addidas carrier bag, not interested, nose off!"

"Sniff sniff...IKEA GOSA DROMA pillow. Oooh, feathers and down, nice and soft. I like!"

"Nuuuuuuuuuu, all wrapped up! I've lost my chance. Andrew, will you share your birthday pillow with me?" *liquid, melting chocolate brown doggy gaze*

Hahaha. Isn't Jack the 'sibuk' Russel cute? Nosy thing too. According to Aaron (owner of Jack, photographer of above photos, gift wrapper), the bundle of energy was was just too curious with the contents of the box while he was wrapping it up and put its foot down (literally) on appearing in all the pictures!

What a mischevious furball, but oh, who can resist a dog who insists on jumping up at you on his stumpy legs (with extremely sharp nails!) and licking your face till it's dripping wet, all the while wagging it's tail at a furious speed? I can't. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home