< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: INFJ

Friday, October 28, 2005

INFJ

"INFJ", that's the results of a personality test I just did courtesy of Janvier.

I= Introverted (70%), N= iNtuitive (64%), F=Feeling (76%), J=Judging (41%). And according to the test, that's what they refer to as the personality of an "Author".

Abstracted from the results:

  • Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. (Sooooo true...haha)
  • Complex personality. (Wah, so complex meh?)
  • 1% of the total population. (Seems this personality is a minority, so I'm a rare breed..heh)
  • These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. (Really...my company should appreciate me more then)
  • They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. (What?!! Agree with the first part but what's this about being reserved...>:))
  • People often think they are psychic. (Wow, watch out, I can read your mind, or at least I seem to be able to...=D)

"The agreeable nature and quiet personality of INFJs makes them particularly vulnerable to hurt feelings. Distress within close relationships can shatter the INFJ. Like all NFs under stress, INFJs feel fragmented and lost — as if they are acting out a part rather than simply being themselves." (Makes me out to be like I'm this sensitive, touchy feely being la, which I'm not, most of the time-perhaps only when feeling PMS-sy!)

"Being excessively cooperative and agreeable, the INFJ has a tendency to adopt values and beliefs of others as their own. When external conflicts grow, so does the INFJ's sense of personal disharmony. Disassociating themselves from others takes a great deal of effort for the INFJ." (And this states as if I have no mind of my own! Hey I can be opiniated when I choose to be OK and I know what beliefs are right and wrong! ie, mine is usually right, others wrong...hee hee)

Careers:
Career counselor
psychologist
educational consultant
special education teacher
librarian
artist
playwright
novelist/poet
editor/art director
information-graphics...designer
HRM manager
merchandise planner
environmental lawyer
marketer
job analyst
mental health counselor
dietitian/nutritionist
research
educational consultant
architects
interpreter/translator

Haha, noticed how I agreed with all the good points and scoffed at all the bad or weak points according to the test? Results not to be taken seriously,I think, just a test for the fun of it when you're in a holiday mood at work.

Yippee! Off to Vietnam for 5 days! Flying off on Monday, I can't wait, only about 60 hours more and counting...


2 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, October 29, 2005, Blogger D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

What's d url of 2test? i wanna try it out too! Me leaving tml la.. u said u go fr 5 days? me will back to KLIA at nite on 4 Nov. C whether v meet there la! :P HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

 
At 2:58 AM, March 04, 2017, Blogger anjalimehtus said...

usa foreign education consultancies in hyderabad do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home