< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: Soy, un perdedor

Monday, February 28, 2011

Soy, un perdedor

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"


I came across this song in an episode of Glee and loved it, mostly for the lyrics, the nonchalant defiance and irony in the words.

Some of my favourite verses:

In time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey
Butane in my veins, so I'm out to cut the junkie

Someone keeps sayin' I'm insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt


Slap the turkey neck and its hanging from a pigeon wing
You can't write if you can't relate
Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax, fallin' on a termite
That's chokin on the splinters

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?


I believe there's a loser in everyone of us, that everyone is prone to loser-ish behavior at times alone or among the people whom you know could accept you for who you are, loser-ish behavior and all.

Inspired by this song, for those that can't accept the loser me, I suppose why don't you just kill me?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, March 01, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also a looser:)

 
At 11:05 AM, March 11, 2011, Blogger N.J.A.P.F. said...

Hahaha, you sound happy to be a loser :) Hope this song also inspired you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home