< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: The window to your soul

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The window to your soul

Eye on Malaysia in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa

The first thought that occured to me when I read about Eye on Malaysia in The Star, our nation's newly unveiled giant ferries wheel was: I hope they have air-con!

I simply cannot imagine being cooped up in a small stall, a few hundred feet above ground in this sweltering weather. It'll kill me, I tell you.

Mercifully, they do, according to a trusted friend's testimonial who has gone on it. So for RM 15, you get a bird's eye view of the heart and soul of our capital or KLCC at least, if nothing else.

I think it's a good eye dear, I really do. But, the remarkably similar in name and structure London Eye, springs to mind and humans being humans, comparisons inevitably ensue much to the disadvantage of our Eye on Malaysia.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, January 09, 2007, Blogger Janvier said...

It's air-conditioned all right. Or so TheStar.com.my says. Wii went on the London Eye last time, but didn't warrant a night ride necessary once Wii'd done the day ride.
Maybe if Wii would go on this one, Wii'd do the night one instead.

 
At 7:12 PM, January 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap! when i saw it in the newspaper, first thing - "eh! macam london eye jer!"

*hehe*

FeR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home