< SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> < !-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://njapf.blogspot.com/"; } //--> < /SCRIPT> Not Just Another Pretty Face: A season to be merry

Friday, December 23, 2005

A season to be merry

Am typing this entry while waiting for my parents to pick me up for our family trip to Singapore. They were supposed to pick me up at 11 am but they just informed me via SMS that that they have only just left Ipoh.

I have long ago given up on getting upset over my parent's habit of spontaneous lateness, lack of planning for journeys and their tendency to go by their own schedule, and their schedule alone. Full stop. Period.

However, despite being seasoned, I have to admit, this particular habit of my parents still leaves me feeling mildly irritated.

Nevertheless, in the spirit of the jolly season and the bubbly anticipation of visiting the wide boulevards and bright, spanking newness of the Lion City resplendent in Christmas deco AND (window) shopping, the waiting is a lot easier than it usually is. Hehe.

So, here's wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

'Tis the season to be jolly...falalalalalalalala...

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Pegasus said...

Happy Holidays, enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home